Saturday, April 22, 2006

Angry guy

So I'm not too pleased with how Day 1 of the NHL playoffs went. First, I stick around to see double OT in the Oilers game just to see them lose. Rem the gem is awesome because he likes to tip pucks into his own net. Retard. Secondly, the Flames win in OT on a goal by the bankrupt captain of the NHL's All-Loser team Darren McCarty which I did not witness but the hooting and hollering from downstairs was enough to set me off. In retrospect, I should have left the house until I was certain it was over, but with the libraries closed and me being too drunk to drive, I had no place to go. Anyway, the result was that I punched my own wall a few times, went downstairs and kicked a nice big hole in the wall and busted one of those plastic IKEA cups. I knew I had a short fuse, but wow. Maybe I'm bipolar. And for the record, it had nothing to do with the booze. Beer has just the opposite effect on me. It has everything to do with the Flames and two of their fans who, unfortunately, were in the house at the time.

Anyway, now I'm down 23 bucks because I had to go get a bucket of Redi-filler, some drywall tape and a putty knife first thing this morning. And now all my roommates think I'm psychotic (if they didn't already think that before.) About the only good thing that came out of all this was that I had an excuse to go to Home Depot, my favourite place. Real nice, eh? Fuck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

goflamesgo

Adam said...

Yeah, that's what the fuckin world is coming to, how do you like that?