Friday, October 28, 2005

I have nothing to say

That's the line I'd typically use to sign people's yearbooks...you know, in junior high and high school, people will sometimes ask you to sign their yearbooks and often expect you to write stuff like "I can't believe we're done Grade 10, where does the time go..." "We'll be best friends forever," "I'll always remember the great times with you, like the time you sat next to me in math class" and other kinds of bullshit. So instead of that, I'd just write "I have nothing to say. --Adam Demaniuk." I'm such a bastard, aren't I?

But really, I have nothing to say, other than good luck to the Strathmore Spartans in the playoffs. I'd consider this their best year since the program started in 1998. They cracked the provincial top 10 for the first time ever, and on Saturday, they will have their first ever home playoff game. Go Spartans! I think Andre might actually be reffing it (he told me he requested the game) so if you're stuck in Strathmore you should go watch and tell him about all the terrible calls he's making. He likes that. And I have a hockey game Sunday at 10 PM at Clare Drake Arena if you Edmonton types are disappointed you missed out on yelling at Andre...you can just come out and yell at me. We switch numbers every game (that's just the Campus Rec way) but you'll be able to figure out when I'm on the ice. Just look for the guy who sucks, that's me!

So I've decided when I have nothing meaningful or interesting to say, I'm just going to post a random picture. Here's my brother standing outside a Dairy Queen. Unfortunately, the haircut was gone less than a week later since the picture was taken in August '02 and we moved into Lister shortly after. I don't think a skullet would have made a good first impression on all those innocent little 11 Mac kids at all.

No comments: