Friday, December 16, 2005

More Blog chain mail

Okay, so this was on Lady's blog a while ago and it's recently resurfaced elsewhere, and I thought it might eat up some time.

Name three names you go by:
1)The Kid
2)The Dude
3)#44

Name three screen names you've had:
1) The Dude
2) oilersesksfalcons
3) Canadian Falcons Fan

Name three things you like about yourself:
1) I'm in shape (it was a lot better before school started getting in the way...) and have 27 inch guns...only Patrick Kerney has bigger pipes
2) I know lots about beer (more than most people)
3) I have a good long term memory...I can quote an episode of the Simpsons I saw two years ago word for word, but I can barely remember what I had for lunch yesterday.

Name three things you don't like about yourself:
1) Damned peanut allergy...
2) Big bloody arm scar...
3) Short fuse

Name three parts of your heritage:
1) Ukrainian
2) Polish
3) American

Name three things that scare you:
1) Clowns
2) The stench of failure
3) Flames fans

Name three of your everyday essentials:
1) Sleep
2) Degrassi High reruns
3) Food and plenty of it

Name three things you are wearing right now:
1) 2005 Grey Cup Champions t-shirt
2) Jeans
3) Panties

Name three of your favorite bands or artists:
1) NOFX
2) Less Than Jake
3) EBJ

Name three of your favorite songs at this moment:
1) Valerie by Steve Winwood...sweet, sweet 80's music...
2) Send Me An Angel by Real Life (From the movie the Wizard...remember that movie about Nintendo, it was big in '89?)
3) Kodachrome by Paul Simon (Not to be confused with the "chloroform" version, as most of you know, that song can cause a shit blizzard like you wouldn't believe)

Name three new things you want to do in the next 12 months:
1) Get the fuck out of university (some people prefer to call it "graduating" but that's the pessimist in me...) Seriously, I'm coasting through on fumes and there's a whole other semester left.
2) Take that trip to Nova Scotia
3) Get night rated

Name three things you want in a relationship(love is a given):
1) Trust
2) Openness
3) Someone who understands that Sunday is for NFL and just lets it be!

Name two truths and one lie:
1) I played the trumpet for 8 years
2) I got my private pilot license before my driver's license
3) I had never played a competitive team sport in my life until I joined the football team in Grade 12.

Name three things about the opposite sex that attract you:
1) Sense of humour
2) Fearlessness
3) Independence

Name three things you just can't do:
1) Listen to bagpipes
2) Drink the beer on tap at The Underground in Calgary
3) Eat my own head.

Name three of your hobbies:
1) Flying
2) Hockey
3) Movies

Name three things that you want really badly right now:
1) Final exams to be over!
2) The Falcons to make the playoffs
3) About 40 grand extra in my bank account would be nice...

Name three careers you're considering:
1) Pilot
2) Food scientist
3) CEO of Aramark

Name three places you want to go on vacation to:
1) Nova Scotia
2) New York
3) Atlanta, GA

Name three potential kids' names:
1) Kelly
2) Doug
3) Jason

Name three things you want to do before you die:
1) Retire and put myself in a home where I can watch Price is Right, play bingo, shuffleboard and darts, and eat dinner at 4:30.
2) Buy an RV and follow the Atlanta Falcons around for a season
3) Buy the naming rights to the field the Spartans play on and rename it "Demaniuk Stadium."

1 comment:

Peter Janz said...

hahaha so i anoy you since the fames rule

GO FAMES GO!!!!!!!!
im not sure the pictures will work, but it is the flames beating the oilosers.
/Users/peter/Pictures/JMC10322.jpg
/Users/peter/Pictures/JMC10122.jpg