Monday, November 07, 2005

So, in light of yesterday's shellacking...

...and I don't mean the Falcons, they actually won...I mean the Eskijokes. But it begs the question: Do you ever wish you weren't a sports fan? Or maybe not so hardcore? Do you ever stress out when your teams is losing? It can't be undone, it's far too ingrained in my psyche, but sometimes I wish I wasn't such a fan because the stress levels in my life would plummet. Seriously. It's worth being hardcore when your team wins, but it's really hard when they lose. It usually takes me a few hours to remember "It's just a GAME".

Anyway, it must have been hard for poor Weeds to sit there and take it, sober as a judge. By the way, lady, as of the time I wrote this, your beer is still sitting next to the couch, waiting for you to drink it...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Then Gergory comes home today and pulls out the sports page of The Journal and taunts me with it. Grrrrr....

My anger made me rather focused last night, so I actually got a lot accomplished. If I had been as drunk as you I would have wollowed in it all night. Thanks for drinking enough for both of us there, Piss Tank.

I wonder how long that Ricker's Red would sit there if you just left it?