Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Update

So last weekend was super sports weekend...woohoo!

Thursday: Falcons win 27-7 in Detroit
Friday: Oilers win 2-1 (SO) in Calgary
Sunday: Smos win the Grey Cup, beating the Als 38-35 in OT

And on top of that, I produced my second winner of the season on Sports Select, collecting $45. Oddly enough, it was the one game that Heather got wrong this week that won it for me. Sorry Lady...

I blew off class on Tuesday to see the Grey Cup celebration at City Centre Mall. Hugh Campbell dedicated the win to everyone on the team who didn't play in the Grey Cup either because of injury or coaching decision, Danny Maciocia gushed that the fans are the 13th man...but number one in his heart, and Stephen Mandel declared November 29, 2005 to be Edmonton Eskimos Day. His little declaration started off with "Whereas it's party time in Edmonton..." and I just lost it right there...I didn't hear the rest of what he said. He was also hanging out with the cheer sluts and doing cheerleading tricks with them, which was also pretty funny. That's our slutty mayor!

Lastly, I'm making a promise to not talk about the upcoming election until it is over. There are plenty of blogs already doing that. All you need to know is that I'll hopefully be working as a DRO on election day again so if you eat your ballot, it may be me getting your ass arrested.

Oh here, have a picture too. This one is of Auntie Barb and I drinking Bailey's on my 18th birthday. Instead of handing out cigars when I was born, my dad handed out booze...Auntie Barb saved two of them for drinking on this very special day. Cheers, Auntie Barb!

No comments: